OLS Trading Inc.
OLS, Office Liquidation Solutions, is the premier regional liquidator specializing in post-move activities. We help our clients with complete project turnover from the sale and removal of commercial assets to the restoration of their space to meet lease-end obligations.
Since 1991, our goal at OLS has been to be a partner to our clients, ensuring a smooth transition out of their old space and into the new, without having to look back. We offer a high level of service, pre-project analysis, a dedicated project manager, and nightly reports. Furthermore the OLS Good to Go Green program is aimed at providing sustainable options for reducing the environmental impact of liquidation, while still fulfilling our client’s requirements. In 2021 we broadened these efforts by introducing the OLS Sustainability Scorecard, which provides precise tracking of assets to their final destination, as well as their environmental footprint and CO2 emissions.
OLS “headquarters” is a small, open office, in Gaithersburg, Maryland. We have 7 employees who work on projects across the nation, from the road, remotely and in the office. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a professional, but casual, office environment. You can expect to see a small dog in the office most days, a coffee/espresso machine, kitchen area to store and make your own lunch, ample restaurants and cafes in walking or driving distance, and the occasional lunch brought into the office.
We believe that rewarding employees for their hard work also rewards the company. That’s why everyone gets their birthday off! We have a company get together twice a year – once in the summer and one around the holidays or New Years. OLS also takes pride in our employees achievements as if they were our own and are delighted when someone is able to buy a new car, house or even TV! That’s why we offer competitive salaries, profit sharing bonuses, a 401K plan, and 50% paid employee health insurance.
We are looking for a reliable, full-time Executive Administrator who will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to directly support our executive team. The goal of this position is to assist the company President and two Vice Presidents to ensure smooth business operations and contribute in driving our company’s sustainable growth.
The ideal candidate will have excellent grammar, spelling and communication skills as well as highly competent in multi tasking, prioritizing work and following through with little supervision. Strong computer skills is a MUST. With this position, there will be an opportunity to take on more responsibilities and duties within time. He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Database entry and updating in both CRM system and Microsoft Excel
- Compose, edit, and send written correspondences for the President
- Schedule & confirm appointments with Google calendar, Zoom and conference calling system
- Assist in marketing, promotions and business development initiatives under the direction of executive team
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, business cards, company shirts, advertising materials
- Order company gifts
- Enter Accounts payable invoices and Account Receivable deposits
- Trouble shoot computer and equipment issues, contact office vendors for repairs and returns
- Provide industry and client research as requested
- Other administrative tasks
Skills & Knowledge
- 5 years of proven comparable executive assistance experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word), DropBox and iCloud
- Experience in proofreading and writing communications
- Experience scheduling
- Familiarity with database entry and CRM systems
- Excellent spelling and grammar a MUST.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated, follow through and initiative to work without supervision
- Confidence and ability to address superiors, co-workers and customers to obtain more information and knowledge.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Can follow directions and instructions and infer for the future
- Can learn new tasks and processes with minimal training
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet expected deadlines
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
Office is located in the Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Work to be performed primarily at the office. Remote working is available; we are continuing to follow CDC, Federal, State and County guidelines.
Hours of operation are 8am to 5pm.
Full time, $55,000.00 a year
Full time employees receive 7 national paid holidays, 7 accrued sick days, and two weeks accrued paid leave after a probationary 90 days, with increasing accruals during your career. 401K program with 3% company contribution is offered after one year of employment.
Start date is as soon as possible.
Interested candidates please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Executive Administrator
Contact OLS today!
We will be happy to discuss our services and make an appointment to see your space and products. Fill out a simple form or give us a call at 301.296.3100.